23 September 2008

Update...

I am at uni now, and this is the first time I have found the world wide web in a while...

The weekend was pretty good as far as I could gather. Saturday had very strange conditions...after being stuck in the most horrendous turbulence I have ever experienced for an hour or so, I got fed up and landed. Upon looking at the 214, there was a massive shift in direction and speed of the wind, which was probably causing this. Many folk suffered the same, but those who got towed towards Ballater/Mount Keen got away without a bump! However, for those of us in the Logie Coldstone area, it was a different matter. Weathering it out, led to nice climbs and stunning views. The best I saw was just under 15knots on the averager! That was shortly followed by about the same in sink!

The visitors are now making their way to Aboyne, so hopefully they will enjoy nice wave...we are owed about a years worth

No comments: